“What will happen on my first visit?”
If you’ve never been to a chiropractor before, you likely already have a lot of questions and lot of ideas about what a chiropractor does. So let’s talk about what will happen on your very first visit to my office.
A new patient appointment at Back In Balance Redmond Chiropractic is broken into 2 visits:
Your first visit consists of:
- An in-depth health history and consultation
- Comprehensive spinal exam
- X-Rays (if necessary)
Please allow 45 – 60 minutes for this visit.
Your second visit consists of:
- Report of findings from the first visit
- Your first upper-cervical (NUCCA) spinal correction
- Post adjustment measurements of postural changes
Please allow 45 – 60 minutes for this second visit.
Your follow up visits consist of:
- Measurement of postural alignment or distortion
- Tracking of symptoms and response to care
- Additional upper-cervical (NUCCA) corrections as necessary
- Coaching on how to eliminate habits that weaken alignment
- Coaching on habits meant to strengthen alignment
- Advice on nutrition and lifestyle practices that can positively influence results (Eat, Move and Think)
Duration of follow-up visits at Back In Balance Redmond Chiropractic is about 5-20 minutes depending on the scope of care for that day.
To request a No Obligation Consultation with one of the doctors at Back In Balance Chiropractic call (425) 437-9974 or click here to contact us.