NUCCA chiropractic care is safe and appropriate for patients of all level of health and all ages.
While local providers do refer their patients to Back In Balance Redmond Chiropractic, a referral from a specialist or primary care provider is not necessary. Simply call the office and request a consultation (425) 437-9974, or request your consultation by scheduling an appointment.
Can Back In Balance help you? Take the At-Home quiz below.
These questions will help you determine if you are a candidate for our gentle form of care known as the NUCCA Chiropractor technique at Back In Balance Redmond Chiropractic.
Dr. Schallmann has the opportunity to serve all kinds of people with all types of health goals. Some are immobilized by pain. Others want improved health. Some want better balance and performance. In spite of all these differences, they all have one thing in common: changes in posture that show stress at the top of the spine.
Generally, the best candidates for care can answer “yes” to one or more of the following questions. If you answer yes, please request your consultation.
- Do you suffer from a head pain, neck pain, back pain or body pain that cannot be explained by other doctors? Or pain that is not responding to other kinds of care, including traditional chiropractic?
- If you turn your head all the way to the left or right, is it easier to make this motion on one side than the other?
- Do you have pain or tenderness or a sensation of tightness at the base of the skull?
- Have you ever been told by a chiropractor, podiatrist, orthopedist, tailor or seamstress that you have one leg that is shorter than the other?
- Have you ever been prescribed a heel lift for a ‘short leg’?
- When you look in the mirror do you see your head tilting toward your right or left shoulder?
- When you look in the mirror do you consistently see one shoulder that is higher?
- Do you limit carrying handbags or purses to one shoulder because the strap falls off on one side?
- For women, do you always find one bra strap falling off of one shoulder?
- When you wear a belt, do you notice that it sits higher on one hip than the other?
- When you walk do you find that your waistband tends to twist towards one side of your body, pulling the inseam out on one side?
- Have you ever had a chiropractor or medical doctor diagnose you with a ‘loss of curve’ in your neck from what showed up on an x-ray or MRI?
- Do have an inability to concentrate (foggy headedness) that you cannot explain?
- Do you have a neurological problem (balance, seizures, vision disturbances, cranial nerve disorders) that you haven’t been able to control with medication?
- Have you ever sustained a whiplash injury?
- Did you have a difficult birth using forceps or vacuum extraction?
- Do you have occasional headaches or migraine headaches?
- Are you looking for a gentler form of chiropractic care?
If you can answer yes to any of the above questions, than you may be helped by one of the doctors at Back In Balance Redmond Chiropractor request your consultation now. (425) 437-9974